Bastogne Pale Ale 6° - 1/3L
This beer produced at Minne brewery, is a fusion of the traditions between the spelled, cereal typical of the poor soils of the region and the historical India Pale Ale, the "BPA", with its subtle mixture of aromatic hops, reveals a fierce and ardent character, typically Ardennes .
Light blonde with balanced bitterness.
And 7 other customers have bought also this product, and love it.
Bastogne Pale Ale 6°
Pours a pale and hazy yellow color forming a medium and low persistent aired white head. Nice carbonation and full white head. Nice hoppy fruity, pinaple aroma. Tasty hop notes with light citrus tints, crispy, some grapefruit sweetness, fresh cut grass, light bitterness. Well balanced and a tasty surprise of the evening. Aftertate is hoppy, citrus, grass and some malts. Low to medium carbo, soft mouthfeel, good medium body and a light creamy texture. Very nice indeed!
• Type: Mix IPA & Belgian Blonde
• Type of fermentation: High fermentation, refermented in bottle.
• Nose: herbaceous notes, hints of honey and floral touch. Nice nose of cereal.
• Mouth: the sweetness of malt (caramelized notes) makes a nice counterbalance to bitterness of hops. The finish is dry and long.
• Flat pairings: as an accompaniment to a fresh dessert, goat cheese or grilled seafood.
- ABV %
- Beer Style
- Belgian Ale
- Special Beers