The right way to tap Belgian beer
1. Use the correct branded glass, clean it with detergent and rinse it before draughting.
2. Open the tap in one quick action, and let the first drops of beer flow away.
3. Poor the beer into the glass, but holding it a 45°, just under the tap, but do not let the tap touch the glass and do not dip it into the beer.
4. Allow the natural creation of the foam head by lowering the glass.
5. Close the tap in one quick action and move the glass away from the tap to prevent any drops falling into the beer.
6. While the head foams up and overflows the side of the glass, smooth it gently with a head cutter.
7. Clean the bottom and sides of the glass.
8. The right amount of foam is usually about two fingers.
9. Present the beer on a clean beer coaster with the brand name facing the customer. The serving temperature should be between 4° and 6° C.