Elixir De Spa 40° - 70cl
Elixir de Spa was distilled by the friars of the Capuchin Order near Spa, as early as the 12th century. In 1858 a local distillery by the name of "Schaltin, Pierry & Cie" took over the production of this liqueur which is composed of over 40 plants and herbs from the area of Spa. In 1956 Elixir de Spa was purchased by F. X. de Beukelaer. Elixir de Spa is also renowned for its digestive characteristics. The oldest certificate of "Belgian Royal Warrant Holders" was in the name of 'Elixir de Spa" and dates back to 1869.